Greetings and grace to everyone. It’s been a whole week since I posted. This week has been incredibly challenging in many ways. The fact I am writing this is a miracle in itself, and proof of God’s faithfulness. For he never waivers even when we drift a little in the currents and storms of life.

I wrote a short poem and commentary which I will post right after this to encourage anyone who is also waiting and praying for a breakthrough. I’ll leave you with this verse below to pray and meditate upon and may God’s love overshadow any doubt, pain, or suffering, or unbelief that is challenging you.

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

Thank you for reading. I am praying for you, and kindly remember me in your prayers. Let us stand in the gap and uplift each in these difficult times or seasons. Together we will surely get through everything and even come out stronger than ever before. For he that promised is faithful. Happy Saturday. Stay Blessed Always.

Photo by Jill Wellington on Pexels.com

8 thoughts on “Greetings: Happy Saturday

1. Jeff Flesch – Interests include personal, professional, and transformational development, increasing access to higher education, and realizing equity for all.
    Jeff Flesch says:

Sending you my meditations, Marie. You also have a wonderful Saturday.

Thank you, Jeff. That’s so kind of you. I appreciate it

God indeed does not waiver.
    I pray that the Lord will meet your needs at this time. May you find peace and feel His presence while you wait on Him.

Thank you so much, dear. I’m truly grateful for your prayers. It is a blessing to have you agree with me in prayers. God bless you abundantly. Have a wonderful weekend.

3. thejourneyndestination – Believer in sharing and spreading joy in this journey called life ✨ Obsessed with desserts + documenting adventures along the way ✌
    thejourneyndestination says:

Keeping you in my prayers, dear. May God’s grace and peace be with you, always. The strength within you is greater than any mountain. God bless you, dear

Thank you, dear, for your wonderful words of encouragement and prayers . I appreciate it so much.

Amen and amen . Stay blessed.

1. thejourneyndestination – Believer in sharing and spreading joy in this journey called life ✨ Obsessed with desserts + documenting adventures along the way ✌
        thejourneyndestination says: