Peace is always in the midst of it all
Running through like an endless river
Flowing from the inner core of every being
Monitored and sustained by the Prince of Peace
No matter the ordeal, peace will be there
Whether in the highest mountain or lowest valley,
Peace will always mark its presence
Take a deep breathe and let peace remind you of its presence

Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com

Hello everyone, I am believing everyone had a graceful week. It is the weekend, and hopefully, it will be great for you. I just wanted to say hi to everyone, since I have not posted anything this week.  You all are on my mind and I have not ceased praying for you.

Prince of Peace

Since it is the weekend, my prayer is that you encounter the marvelous peace of God. His peace is endless and cannot be tamed by anything in this world. It is always present no matter your situation. Nothing happening to you is a surprise to your maker. God is not back at the drawing board trying to figure out how to deliver you or restore you. He’s an all-knowing God, and nothing is outside of his reach including you and your circumstances.

Remember this when peace seems to be fading like water vapor – do not panic, ‘Be still and know he is God.’ Also keep in mind this conviction from Paul to silence the raging seas “For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain” (Philippians 1:21). There’s no loss in the kingdom of God. Either way, you still win and victory is yours in Christ Jesus.

Therefore, don’t let anything trouble your peace. “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4

Thank you for reading. Wishing you all a very peaceful weekend, with God’s constant reminder of whose child you are and who is the one that sustains you, amen. Stay Blessed Always.

Related Post:

27 thoughts on “Peace: Always Present

1. Bro George – The greatest secret of life is faith
    Bro George says:

Amen, thank you for these words Marie. Grateful.
    Stay blessed too

You’re more than welcome, George. Always a pleasure.

Thank you, too.

Thank you for this encouraging and beautiful reminder of His peace that is always accessible to us.
    Have a blessed and peace filled weekend too Marie

You’re more than welcome, dear. Yes, indeed the Prince of Peace is always here for us.

Thank you for your thoughtful comment, and prayer. Amen . Stay blessed always

3. Jeff Flesch – Interests include personal, professional, and transformational development, increasing access to higher education, and realizing equity for all.
    Jeff Flesch says:

Lovely, Marie. Peace be with you also. Have a great weekend.

Thank you, Jeff. The pleasure is mine as well .

Have a wonderful weekend, too.

4. Rishika Jain – I am just a kid who is trying to find her way in the world.
    Rishika Jain says:

A beautiful post, as usual, Marie! Thank you for this message

Thank you, Rishika. I appreciate it so much. I’m thrilled that you liked it.

Have a wonderful weekend .

5. Era – I am Doctor by profession who loves to write poetry and articles , a mental health enthusiastic , nature lover and very much interested in history and mythology .

Thanks a lot, Marie for this wonderful post

You’re always welcome, Era. The pleasure is mine. I’m glad you liked it .

6. poeticallyyours360 – US – I love words, I love writing, I love the art of expression! Expression through the lens of a camera, expression through paintings, expression through craftsmanship and expression that is deliberately not harmful. I am a self-proclaimed poet, therapeutic writer, seeker of truth, serenity, and understanding. I am social and anti-social. I am a conversationalist. I am love, I am hope, and I am significant. I am a survivor. I’ve been redeemed, restored, delivered and healed. I’ve mentally, emotionally and spiritually been in the pit of despair, renounced fear, announced faith and accepted God’s amazing grace. How old I am is not relevant, but what I have learned is. How I look is not relevant, but how I see me is. What my ethnicity is matters only to those that are divisive or looking to prove a point. My bottom line statement on everything is: We are all Humans, what is detrimental for this HUMAN to live is also DETRIMENTAL for other HUMANS to live.
    poeticallyyours360 says:

Marie, beautiful poetry, like a river flows I felt the peace flowing along with your poem. Then the reminder of it presence! thanks and may the peace of God surround you and you have a wonderful weekend. Blessings that come from on High!

Oh wow, I’m honored to hear that from you. Thank you for your thoughtful insights, and prayer, amen .

Have a great weekend, too.

7. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

This is a reassuring post, Marie. We need to embrace the God’s peace in order to walk through life’s challenges without incidence.

I particularly like Philippians 4:6-7 – ṣuch a faith booster.

Trust you’re doing great.

Thank you, my dear mentor. Appreciate it a lot.

It is always a pleasure to see your comment, no pressure at all haha . Thank you for your graceful knowledge and wisdom.

It is another great verse to help us fight the good fight of faith, indeed.

I’m doing great and thanks for asking. Hope you’re, too.

1. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

Keep doing your thing with words.

I’m glad you are doing great. I’m very well too.

Thank you, Ayansola. Well I’m glad to hear that .

8. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
    Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Thanks my Hero. Lots of love

Haha lol , you’re making me laugh. Hero? You’re funny, indeed.

You’re welcome, Fredrick. Nice to hear from you. Thanks and more love to you.

1. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
        Fredrick G. Kanja says:

If someone tell you you’re funny? What’s the corresponding reply? Haha let’s write and read more for a good life and growth keep on

I know right, I was surprised because I never expected that compliment from anyone. Yet, I am honored to hear that.

Yes, let’s keep growing together as writers by God’s grace

3. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
        Fredrick G. Kanja says:

You’re a true hero

4. Marie Cook – I am a food lover, and cooking is therapeutic for me; it relaxes me and transports me to a quieter universe away from the noisy, busy modern world. I am a Counseling Mental Health & Wellness graduate student, wife, and stepmother. I love connecting with people from different cultural backgrounds through food, fashion, wisdom, and lifestyle in general. To be continued because I am still in the process of discovering who I am as I continue this journey called life. I promise to keep you all posted in the meantime.

Thanks for the compliment , dear. Maybe some day I’ll become one.

9. Adeleke Adeite – Lagos Nigeria – Adeleke is a poet, songwriter, author, tech enthusiast and life coach. He holds a bachelor's degree in Economics Education from the University of Ado Ekiti Ekiti State, Nigeria and a Master's degree in Measurement and Evaluation from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. He strongly believes that there is a garden of greatness in everyone who must be watered with words and fertilized with faith. He is passionate about building positive mindsets in everyone around him. He can be reached via adelekeadeite@gmail.com
    Adeleke Adeite says:

I am praying for peace. Thank you for this reassuring piece. I know God is the prince of peace and when He reigns in our heart, peace reigns too.

Thank you, Marie. Keep me in prayers.
    Be blessed.
    Adeleke

Glad to hear that. Peace is always needed. Yes indeed, the Prince of Peace reigns in our hearts. Thank you for your great insights. Appreciate it always.

You’re welcome, Adeleke. I’m more than happy to keep you in my prayers. Stay blessed, too.

10. Marie Cook – I am a food lover, and cooking is therapeutic for me; it relaxes me and transports me to a quieter universe away from the noisy, busy modern world. I am a Counseling Mental Health & Wellness graduate student, wife, and stepmother. I love connecting with people from different cultural backgrounds through food, fashion, wisdom, and lifestyle in general. To be continued because I am still in the process of discovering who I am as I continue this journey called life. I promise to keep you all posted in the meantime.

Thank you so much dear. I appreciate both the compliment and the typo alert.

You’re a kind person.

11. akshita bansal – doing a thing of what I want🌸🌸
    akshita bansal says:

Indeed so much peaceful
    Loved reading the post

Thank you so much, Akshita. I appreciate your kind words, and I’m glad you loved it