Mighty and impeccable God,
How great thou art

None can compete with you in the squad
You’re at the top of every chart

You reign in a class of your own without a facade
The universe only reveals your glory in part

Scientists efforts to prove your nonexistence abound
Generation after generation without stop

Yet, their efforts prove futile, their failure resounds
Because you’re more than a theory to adopt

You’re unfalsifiable
The Ultimate Truth,
Omnipotent,
Omniscient,

An enormous force too powerful to miss
Nature showcases your presence

So your existence none can dismiss
As you paint the sky with quintessence

You alone are King of wonder and bliss
Clothed with all glory, power and Omnipresence

Supreme God, we bow in awe of your majesty

What a wander you are to the human race. Day by day billions seek your face while billions of others questioned your existence. The universe awaits your final, majestic, glorious display.

Photo by eberhard grossgasteiger on Pexels.com

Majesty: Psalm 8

For the director of music. According to gittith. A psalm of David.

1 Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth!

You have set your glory
    in the heavens.
2 Through the praise of children and infants
    you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
    to silence the foe and the avenger.
3 When I consider your heavens,
    the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
    which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
    human beings that you care for them?[c]

5 You have made them[d] a little lower than the angels[e]
    and crowned them[f] with glory and honor.
6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
    you put everything under their[g] feet:
7 all flocks and herds,
    and the animals of the wild,
8 the birds in the sky,
    and the fish in the sea,
    all that swim the paths of the seas.

9 Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Thank you for reading. May God continue to show us His majestic nature as we keep desiring Him more and more. Stay Blessed Always!

Related Post

16 thoughts on “Majesty

1. Adeleke Adeite – Lagos Nigeria – Adeleke is an acaddmic, poet, songwriter, author, tech enthusiast and life coach. He holds a bachelor's degree in Economics Education from University of Ado Ekiti Ekiti State, Nigeria and a Master's degree in Measurement and Evaluation from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. He strongly believes that he is a product of God's mercies and that there is a garden of greatness in everyone which must be watered with words and fertilized with faith. He has over four International Poetry Awards to his credit and has won lots of member contest on PoetrySoup International. He is passionate about building positive mindsets in everyone around him . He can be reached via adelekeadeite@gmail.com
    Adeleke Adeite says:

Hallelujah! Let me join you in worshipping His Majesty!!!

Ageless, timeless, matchless, flawless, boundless God. Our shield, our shelter, our Shepherd. Our deliverer, defender and darling saviour. He is everything to us. Hallelujah.

Thanks again, Marie.
    Be blessed,
    Adeleke

Oh yes, Hallelujah to the most High God

You’re on fire for God, indeed. I’m glad that you shared these wonderful praises with us.

Thank you so much, Adeleke, for another thoughtful comment. Stay Blessed.

2. Jeff Flesch – Interests include personal, professional, and transformational development, increasing access to higher education, and realizing equity for all.
    Jeff Flesch says:

Beautiful, Marie.

Thank you, Jeff. Always appreciate your comment . Have a wonderful day.

3. Era – I am Doctor by profession who loves to write poetry and articles , a mental health enthusiastic , nature lover and very much interested in history and mythology .

Beautifully written !

Thank you, Era. I’m glad you liked it .

Pleasure always

Have a wonderful weekend, Era. Hope you’re doing great.

Praise to our Almighty God.

Thank you, dear. Praise God, indeed. Have a wonderful day, dear

5. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

To our master, friend, Lord and king be all glory and honour and majesty!

All glory belongs to Him!

Thank you, Ayansola, for the wonderful praise to our heavenly father.

Hope you’re doing great . Stay blessed.

6. akshita bansal – doing a thing of what I want🌸🌸
    akshita bansal says:

A lovely piece

Thank you, Akshita, for reading and commenting on this post. I appreciate it .

7. Matcha – Author and Boss Lady. I spend most of the day working and the rest of the day writing. I love Jesus, personal growth and my 4 lb Chihuahua.
    Matcha says:

We can see only a sliver of God’s beauty in nature. His majesty is too much for us to comprehend.

You’re absolutely right, Mancha. There’s more when it comes God’s beauty in nature.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful insights. I appreciate it. Stay blessed