I hope you’re all doing well
Life hasn’t been easy in many ways
It has been months of trials and tribulations
Hard to come by any piece of good news per se
Abnormal things becomes normal
And things we used to take for granted becomes luxurious
We heard many mixed feelings because of the information we received
From the different authorities
We’re performing a play except the director doesn’t say much
Directing our actions, emotions, and thoughts
Wondering when all this will be over
Even though we know that things will no longer be the same
Yet, a little sense of certainty is all we need

Amazingly enough you’re still pushing through
Just like the apostle Paul said
You’re being persecuted, yet, still stronger
Struck down, with many pains and discomforts but not destroyed
Embracing the resplendent spirit
Not giving up, and holding on to faith
Spreading love, and encouraging one another
That you’ll get through it because you’re more than conquerors

Photo by Debby Hudson on Unsplash

I just wanted to check with all of you, and remind you that I’m always praying for each of you. Your emotional and mental health matters a lot. Stay connected to your source of life. Let’s recharge and refill, and keep pressing on.

Holding Up: Scriptures to Comfort you

God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
    and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
 though its waters roar and foam
    and the mountains quake with their surging. Psalm 46:1-3

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Thank you for reading. Stay Blessed Always!

14 thoughts on “How are you Holding up?

1. Olivia
    Olivia says:

Thank you for sharing these truths with us!

You’re welcome, Olivia. The pleasure is mine .

2. Bro George – The greatest secret of life is faith
    Bro George says:

Amen, God bless you; indeed we are more than conquerors!

Thank you, George. Always, and forever moreover.

I appreciate your comment. Stay blessed

1. Bro George – The greatest secret of life is faith
        Bro George says:

Amen

3. Ancient Skies – East Coast – Poetry, love, nature, compassion, spirituality, culture. I'm always learning and growing. Welcome to my journey.

Really wonderful.

Thank you, dear . I appreciate it

1. Ancient Skies – East Coast – Poetry, love, nature, compassion, spirituality, culture. I'm always learning and growing. Welcome to my journey.

4. Era – I am Doctor by profession who loves to write poetry and articles , a mental health enthusiastic , nature lover and very much interested in history and mythology .

You’re welcome, Era. The pleasure is mine as well .

Thank you for sharing those beautiful scripture verses that are such an encouraging reminder that God is always with us through every thing. He is our help, our comfort, our protection, our provider and His love forever endures.
    God bless you dear Marie

You’re more than welcome, dear. It is my pleasure.

Thank you for your thoughtful, and encouraging words. Indeed, God is always here for us no matter what we’re going through in life. He’s our everything.

Always appreciate your wonderful comments. Stay blessed

6. rosemelle – Blogger,upcoming journalist
    rosemelle says:

Be blessed too.

Thank you so much, Rosemelle.