The world of imagination deep as humanity
Experience with words, art, painting and singing
Recreated with magical fingers
By co-makers rendering it to the naked human eyes
With poetic words, creative arts, and eloquent speeches
Showcasing the glorious display of the creator
Done not for purposes merely utilitarian or pragmatic
But with the sense of moving us into deeper wonder
And awakening our souls with amazement
That there’s more to life than food and drinks
Praise God for such an unfathomable world

Photo by Fröken Fokus on Pexels.com

Praise the Lord.

Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heavens.
 Praise him for his acts of power;
    praise him for his surpassing greatness.
 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
    praise him with the harp and lyre,
 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
    praise him with the strings and pipe,
 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
    praise him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord. Psalm 150

Thank you for reading. Keep creating as you draw from the world of imagination. It is endless and God’s supply never runs out. As creators, we are co-makers with God. Happy creating, and Stay Blessed Always!

17 thoughts on “A Glimpse of Glory

1. francisashis – Life is invaluable so let's speak more of life and it's glories. Let us support others to take life as an important assign which must be completed in a joyful way and thus tasting the real essence of it.It is the greatest gift of God for all of us so we ought to accept it in a jovial way.Disinterest in doing so invites the end of it.
    francisashis says:

Amen.

Thank you, Francisashis. Praise God

francisashis says:

Hallelujah.

2. Bro George – The greatest secret of life is faith
    Bro George says:

Hallelujah beautifully written indeed

Thank you so much, Bro George. I appreciate it . Praise God!

3. Ancient Skies – East Coast – Poetry, love, nature, compassion, spirituality, culture. I'm always learning and growing. Welcome to my journey.

What a beautiful post! Praise the Lord!

Thank you, dear . Hallelujah!

4. Era – I am Doctor by profession who loves to write poetry and articles , a mental health enthusiastic , nature lover and very much interested in history and mythology .

beautifully written

Pleasure is all mine

Beautiful. He alone is worthy of all praise.

Yes, indeed, no one but Him alone. Thank you, dear .

6. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

God be praised for the wonderful gift of imagination. Like you said, we shouldn’t use it for selfish ends but to open our eyes more to God’s power in creation and draw us closer to him.

It’s such a beautiful piece, Marie

Thank you, Ayansola. Always grateful for your wonderful, and insightful comments

Indeed, nothing but for the glory of God.

1. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

Anytime, Marie.

7. Joel Abakah – Words are simply children that my thoughts nurture into phrases and sentences🌸🌸
    Joel Abakah says:

I didn’t know you did poetry. You wowed me with this one!

Yeah, I do. Still learning though lol . I love expressing my thoughts, and emotions in different forms of writing .

Thank you, Joel. I’m glad you liked it.