We kill time. We save time. We rob and get robbed of time, we lose time, and we have all the time in the world. But no one of us is powerful enough to stop the march of time or slow it down. ActiTime
One thing we all have in common is time: rich, poor, young, old, and all races, religions, education, etc. Time passes the same for everyone, and cannot be stopped, yet it is controllable. That’s what we refer to as ‘Time Management’ and it works differently for each need and disposition.
According to Dr. Myles Munro “What you are and what you become depends on how you use your time”
He said the ‘Usage of Time’ depends on what you become. Of course, many other factors can affect your present and future apart from time, but how you use your time can be a great indicator of what you’ll become. According to Dr. Munroe time is both a blessing and a curse depending on how you manage it.
Proper Usage of Time
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.
Use time to
– Acquire personal, professional, Spiritual, or other growth
– To measure your progress
– Redefine your purpose monthly, yearly, etc,
– Redefine your life vision
– Reestablish your goals
– To bury the past and move into a new future
The Purpose of Time
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Pslam 90:12
1. Time take us out of eternity
2. Time gives everything a beginning and end
3. Time is a relief
4. Time is determined
For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter.Since no one knows the future, who can tell someone else what is to come?… so no one has power over the time of their death. Ecclesiastes 8
At least with time, there is hope for a better future through hard work and faith in God. This too shall pass (nothing last forever except God)
Why Time Management is Important
- Time is more important than money
- No one can buy or slow time
- You can use time to develop or create
- You can invest time in meaningful projects or creativity
- Spend time or redeem time you lost and become more focused
- Everyone is trying to get your time – choose wisely
- You have to plan your day or someone or something will plan it for you
Use your time to benefit you, your loved ones, and for spreading the Gospel among all nations and tribes. Do not waste your future on your past. Be like Paul in the bible “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14
Thank you for reading and Happy Time Management. Inspired by Dr. Myles Munroe’s message. Stay Blessed Always.