We kill time. We save time. We rob and get robbed of time, we lose time, and we have all the time in the world. But no one of us is powerful enough to stop the march of time or slow it down. ActiTime

One thing we all have in common is time: rich, poor, young, old, and all races, religions, education, etc. Time passes the same for everyone, and cannot be stopped, yet it is controllable. That’s what we refer to as ‘Time Management’ and it works differently for each need and disposition.

According to Dr. Myles Munro “What you are and what you become depends on how you use your time

He said the ‘Usage of Time’ depends on what you become. Of course, many other factors can affect your present and future apart from time, but how you use your time can be a great indicator of what you’ll become. According to Dr. Munroe time is both a blessing and a curse depending on how you manage it.

Photo by Moose Photos on Pexels.com

Proper Usage of Time

It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.

Use time to

– Acquire personal, professional, Spiritual, or other growth
– To measure your progress
– Redefine your purpose monthly, yearly, etc,
– Redefine your life vision
– Reestablish your goals
– To bury the past and move into a new future

The Purpose of Time

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Pslam 90:12

1. Time take us out of eternity
2. Time gives everything a beginning and end

3. Time is a relief
4. Time is determined

For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter.Since no one knows the future, who can tell someone else what is to come?…  so no one has power over the time of their death. Ecclesiastes 8

At least with time, there is hope for a better future through hard work and faith in God. This too shall pass (nothing last forever except God)

Why Time Management is Important

Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com
  • Time is more important than money
  • No one can buy or slow time
  • You can use time to develop or create
  • You can invest time in meaningful projects or creativity
  • Spend time or redeem time you lost and become more focused
  • Everyone is trying to get your time – choose wisely
  • You have to plan your day or someone or something will plan it for you

Use your time to benefit you, your loved ones, and for spreading the Gospel among all nations and tribes. Do not waste your future on your past. Be like Paul in the bible I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14

Thank you for reading and Happy Time Management. Inspired by Dr. Myles Munroe’s message.  Stay Blessed Always.

Reference

12 thoughts on “The Benefits of Time and It’s Proper Usage

1. JACSSPOOR says:

I love it… thank you

You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it

2. Sophia Lorena Benjamin – India – Here's a quick introduction to me, I hope you like it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWueaTClFgRYflNdBlATKDQ/about
    sophialorenabenjamin says:

Thanks for the encouraging share Marie….enjoyed reading through it….blessings to you and Dr. Munro

You’re more than welcome, Sophia. I’m like you enjoyed reading it. The pleasure is mine.

Excellent reminder Marie. How we spend our time truly does have an impact on who we become.
    Blessings to you.

Thank you, dear for the great and thoughtful insights as usual.

Yes, indeed, time management is important

4. The Hummingbird's Journal – Here at The Hummingbird’s Journal blog, you’ll find the perfect read that goes with your cafecito ☕ . The read's secret ingredients? Positive vibes & rays of hope. Welcome.
    The Hummingbird's Journal says:

Thank you for the thought-provoking post on time management! It’s a topic I’d been reflecting on today, especially in regards to how I can improve my time-management skills at work.

5. Era – I am Doctor by profession who loves to write poetry and articles , a mental health enthusiastic , nature lover and very much interested in history and mythology .

Thanks for sharing this amazing and inspirational post, Marie

You’re more than welcome, Era . The pleasure is mine.

Thank you for your kind words. Have a wonderful day/evening.

You too have great day ahead
        Always a pleasure

6. Donovan Carper
    Donovan Carper says:

Great post!!! As you get older you definitely recognize who quickly time slips away…

So true, thanks Donovan. I appreciate your comment.