I’ll not be discouraged
If my tears do not move you
Then my faith will,
Though tiny like a mustard seed
Yet, might as an oak
As I stand on the solid rock
Hanging on to your promises day and night
Longing Like the deer for water
I shall be encouraged until then
For I know you are faithful

Photo by Fuu j on Unsplash

“In you, Lord my God, I put my trust. I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.” Psalm 25: 1–3

“God, You are my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? You are the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked come against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies, and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear!” Psalm 27:1–3

Thank you for reading. Stay encouraged no matter the long wait, his word is infallible and mighty in power. Stay Blessed Always.

30 thoughts on “Be Encouraged

1. Emmanuella Nwanua – Yahweh's Daughter On Abba's Assignment 💜
    Emmanuella Nwanua says:

Thanks for the reminder sis.
    this post reminds me of one of my favorite songs with Lauren Diagle – Trust in you

Here’s some part of the lyrics: When You don’t move the mountains I’m needing You to move
    When You don’t part the waters I wish I could walk through
    When You don’t give the answers as I cry out to You
    I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You!

God bless you for the reminder to keep on trusting God.

You’re more than welcome, dear . Thank you for the wonderful lyrics, it is one of my favorite songs, too.

I always appreciate your great insights . God bless you, too. Have a wonderful weekend

2. Ancient Skies – East Coast – Poetry, love, nature, compassion, spirituality, culture. I'm always learning and growing. Welcome to my journey.

This is wonderful! Thank you.

Thank you, dear . I appreciate it so much.

1. Ancient Skies – East Coast – Poetry, love, nature, compassion, spirituality, culture. I'm always learning and growing. Welcome to my journey.

Blessings.

3. Era – I am Doctor by profession who loves to write poetry and articles , a mental health enthusiastic , nature lover and very much interested in history and mythology .

Amazing!!!

Thank you, Era. I appreciate it

Pleasure is all mine

We shall be encouraged indeed because He is faithful. A wonderful reminder Marie.

Thank you, dear. The pleasure is mine

5. Joel Abakah – Words are simply children that my thoughts nurture into phrases and sentences🌸🌸
    Joel Abakah says:

Today for my morning devotional the scripture was psalm 27:1-3. With what you’ve written in your post plus the scripture, it is quite similar to my devotional.
    Thanks for sharing

Thank you, Joel. I appreciate your comment.

God works in mysterious ways . It is one of my favorite psalms. You’re more than welcome, dear. The pleasure is mine.

6. Wise Hearted – As the heading of my posts says, I desire to be wise hearted in all that I do. I, along with my husband are Member Care reps for New Tribes Mission, serving in 6 southwest states. We have served in two countries, Bolivia, South America then later in Papua New Guinea. I love the phrase, "Life is in Christ" because the years I searched for life were the most frustrating of my 69 years. At 35 an aggressive soul wining church knocked on our door. They shared the pure gospel, and after a few weeks of wrestling with my old sinful nature, I accept God's grace through His Son for me. Life has been an adventure since them, every day expecting God to more in my life so I can help others learn Life is in Christ. My husband and I have two children and six grand children and live in southern California.
    Wise Hearted says:

Heavenly post,

7. The Hummingbird's Journal – Here at The Hummingbird’s Journal blog, you’ll find the perfect read that goes with your cafecito ☕ . The read's secret ingredients? Positive vibes & rays of hope. Welcome.
    The Hummingbird's Journal says:

Beautiful poem!

8. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

Word in season. Regardless of the situation, ours is a good father who is faithful and ever true. Even when things doesn’t seem to go in our direction, we know he is working things out for our good. We have a confidence that each time we call on him, he hears us and this fact keeps us encouraged not to give up even when it’s toughest.

You’re absolutely right, well said . Thank you for your thoughtful, and encouraging comment.

It is hard to keep the faith in the midst of the storm, but our God is faithful, and also, a loving father.

1. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

You’re welcome.

Keeping faith is a faith walk on its own. But we are not of those that give up.

Yes, indeed. I truly appreciate your wisdom . Thank you .

3. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

By the way, been trying to follow your blog (directly)/turn on notification for new posts. Can’t seem to figure out how.

4. Marie Cook – I am a food lover, and cooking is therapeutic for me; it relaxes me and transports me to a quieter universe away from the noisy, busy modern world. I am a Counseling Mental Health & Wellness graduate student, wife, and stepmother. I love connecting with people from different cultural backgrounds through food, fashion, wisdom, and lifestyle in general. To be continued because I am still in the process of discovering who I am as I continue this journey called life. I promise to keep you all posted in the meantime.

Sorry about that, may be you’ll have to go to my main site.

Here is a link https://theartofchristianliving.blog/

Please, let me know whether it works. Thank you .

5. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

I tried the main site too. But it seems I can only subscribe to your blog and get new posts via email.

6. Marie Cook – I am a food lover, and cooking is therapeutic for me; it relaxes me and transports me to a quieter universe away from the noisy, busy modern world. I am a Counseling Mental Health & Wellness graduate student, wife, and stepmother. I love connecting with people from different cultural backgrounds through food, fashion, wisdom, and lifestyle in general. To be continued because I am still in the process of discovering who I am as I continue this journey called life. I promise to keep you all posted in the meantime.

That’s wired, but let try something, and get back to you soon.

7. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

Thank you!

8. Marie Cook – I am a food lover, and cooking is therapeutic for me; it relaxes me and transports me to a quieter universe away from the noisy, busy modern world. I am a Counseling Mental Health & Wellness graduate student, wife, and stepmother. I love connecting with people from different cultural backgrounds through food, fashion, wisdom, and lifestyle in general. To be continued because I am still in the process of discovering who I am as I continue this journey called life. I promise to keep you all posted in the meantime.

You’re welcome, dear. Please, try eatdeligth3.com and see

9. ayansolaibukun – Faith, Relationships, Family, Reviews, Creative Writing

I’m beginning to stress you over this, Marie. Meanwhile, I’ve tried all the options. Don’t worry, while I try to find a way around it, I’ll keep tabs on your site and look out for new posts. How regularly do you put up posts?

10. Marie Cook – I am a food lover, and cooking is therapeutic for me; it relaxes me and transports me to a quieter universe away from the noisy, busy modern world. I am a Counseling Mental Health & Wellness graduate student, wife, and stepmother. I love connecting with people from different cultural backgrounds through food, fashion, wisdom, and lifestyle in general. To be continued because I am still in the process of discovering who I am as I continue this journey called life. I promise to keep you all posted in the meantime.

I’m sorry that you’re going through all these. I was told that it is a business plan that’s why.

You can only follow me through the wordpress.com Reader

11. Marie Cook – I am a food lover, and cooking is therapeutic for me; it relaxes me and transports me to a quieter universe away from the noisy, busy modern world. I am a Counseling Mental Health & Wellness graduate student, wife, and stepmother. I love connecting with people from different cultural backgrounds through food, fashion, wisdom, and lifestyle in general. To be continued because I am still in the process of discovering who I am as I continue this journey called life. I promise to keep you all posted in the meantime.

Two or three times a week. Again, I apologize for everything .

9. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
    Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Hey .
    Hi Dear.
    I see you been doing much great work
    Been caught up in stuffs haven’t had time to read or write here . This particular piece of yours encouraged me a lot am glad today I took some time to check it out .You’re a great blessing to generations .keep up! God is watching over us He will not slumber nor will He sleep on us ** He may feel far away but He is so in us every day
    Be blessed.
    Talk soon

Hey, my dear friend. Hope all is well. Good to hear from you.

I’m glad it encouraged you.

Amen and . God is always
      here for us no matter what. Let’s stay strong in faith and trust his timing.

Again, happy to hear from you. Stay blessed always