Grace, Undefeated, God

Deeply I looked into the mirror

And saw my life run before my eyes

Then I felt grace flowing like a river

I’m still floating in spite of life’s lies

Though life may roll and my legs quiver

Grace shall guide my steps to the prize

Because grace will reign now and forever

Photo by Justin Ng on Unsplash

God is all mercy and grace – not quick to anger, is rich in love. 9 God is good to one and all; everything he does is suffused with grace. 10 Creation and creatures applaud you, God; 11 your holy people bless you. They talk about the glories of your rule, they exclaim over your splendor, 12 Letting the world know of your power for good, the lavish splendor of your kingdom. 13 Your kingdom is a kingdom eternal; you never get voted out of office. God always does what he says, and is gracious in everything he does. 14 God gives a hand to those down on their luck, gives a fresh start to those ready to quit. Psalm 145:8-14

God’s grace is unending and undefeated. Let’s stay connected to God’s grace for our wellness and the wellbeing of our loved ones.

Thank you for reading. Happy Wellness Wednesday. Stay Blessed Always!

8 thoughts on “Grace Undefeated

1. BG – Dad, Papaw, Us Army Veteran, Honorable Discharge. Former - Administrative Assistant; Univ of TN Knxvle Journalism; IBM Word Perfect, Associate Publisher-Newspaper, Advertising Sales Rep, Bookkeeping, Writer Management, and Photographer; Management; Furniture and Carpet Sales; Supervising and Floor Manager - Retail; Custodial; Pest Control Technician; USPS Data Conversion Operator, Custodial, and Mail Handler; Financial Rep; Mine Supplies; Car Sales; Vista Volunteer; Studied Ancient Hebrew; Pastoral Work and Youth Ministry, Sunday School Teacher, Praise & Worship Team, Quartet and Solo Singing; Presently attend I Heart Church at Mount Hope WV, Prayer Team and Usher. Work with Raleigh County Young Life Raleigh County - RCYL in Beckley WV Area as a Committee Member and Prayer Coordinator. I support Child Evangelism Fellowship - CEF. I enjoy blogging, art, singing, traveling, reading, antiquing, basketball and soccer. Retired postal worker!
    BG says:

Good advice so thanks lady!

You’re more than welcome, BG.

Beautiful poem Marie. Loved it and your word.

Thanks dear, I appreciate it so much

3. Emmanuella Nwanua – Yahweh's Daughter On Abba's Assignment 💜
    Emmanuella Nwanua says:

This is beautiful, God’s grace is undefeated.

God bless you sis.

Thank you, dear. I appreciate it

Indeed, God’s grace is undefeated. God bless you, too.

4. Carmel says:

I woke up this morning with words “undefeated life” running through my head. I woke up a lit later than usual but knew I had to find a prayer with this words. Thank you for your beautiful poem and words. May Our Lord bless you today as He has me with your words.

Thank you so much, Carmel. I am so honored and blessed to hear that from you. It is my pleasure.

God bless you, too. Have a wonderful weekend .