Chaos and despair whispered
This situation is hopeless,
“I’m a failure, and I can’t do anything right.
Hope says “I may tussle, but I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13).
Choose hope because it always triumphs over despair

Uncertainty and fear snickered
You’re on your own, no one cares,
How can God allow this kind of stuff in my life?
Hope says “I know that my God will work ALL things for the good of those who love Him, who’ve been called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)
Choose hope because it can overcome any snare

Doubt and unbelief triggered
Things will always be the same
I can never change, this is who I am
Hope says “I can change because I am in Christ. The old me is gone and the new me is here! (2 Corinthians 5:17)
Choose hope because it is the truth bearer

Photo by Luis Dalvan on Pexels.com

Hope never fails, it may not stop you from feeding on and feeling all these lies but it can help you soar through like an eagle. Believing or feeling these lies is natural, but God has a different plan for us. Trust his word and stay in hope.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Hope is a choice. Henceforth choose hope even in the most hopeless situation or circumstances. Spare yourself from falling into the agony of defeat by choosing ‘Hope’ instead.

I may be far from having all the answers but I have seen countless times, where hope restores lives through my line of profession when every known therapeutic method was utilized yet, all remained the same until hope walks in.

Living through hope is a daily activity. It is a process and not a quick fix. Let’s pray for the spirit of perseverance to walk by faith. After all, we are more than conquerors through Christ. Therefore, choose hope and let it guide you in your journey toward victory.

Thank you for reading. Stay Blessed Always!

13 thoughts on “Just Choose Hope

Amazing post

Thank you, Era. I appreciate it.

You’re most welcome

2. Tangie T. Woods – Christian Blogger, Wife of Minister Felton D. Woods, Mother and Grandmother
    Tangie T. Woods says:

Thank you for inspiring message. Is it okay to use the Don’t Give Up sign on Facebook?

You’re more than welcome, Tangie.

Yeah, sure of course. I got it from Pexels free photos.

Very encouraging message Marie. I was just reading Romans 8, where it talks about us being more than conquerers in Christ.

Thank you, dear, for your kind words. Romans 8 is one of my favorite chapters.

Stay blessed.

4. Lizzie – A young girl who dares to dream that stories can change the world.
    Lizzie says:

Hi Marie, I nominated you for the ideal inspiration award. Here’s the link to the post.

Thank you, Lizzie. That’s so kind of you. I truly appreciate it and I’m thrilled to be nominated by you. But right now, im focusing on learning more about the craft (blogging) and about me too as blogger. I’ll pass this time around. Stay blessed.

5. The Hummingbird's Journal – Here at The Hummingbird’s Journal blog, you’ll find the perfect read that goes with your cafecito ☕ . The read's secret ingredients? Positive vibes & rays of hope. Welcome.
    The Hummingbird's Journal says:

Thank you for the hopeful message, Marie!

You’re more than welcome, dear. The pleasure is mine

6. doriskoki