I’ll pour out my heart
Praise you like never before
Though I’m in the midst of the storm
Where my past looked better
And my future boasts of greener grass
Yet, my heart shall praise you
Right in the middle, where I am

“Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation.” Psalm 43:5

“Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy, and I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God.” Psalm 43:4

“Be still, and know that I am God.” Psalm 46:10

Thank you for reading, and may God give your strength to persevere till the end. Happy Wellness Wednesday. Stay Blessed Always.

23 thoughts on “I’ll Praise You

1. raelynpracht – Writer. Reader. Lifetime Learner. Follower of Christ.
    raelynpracht says:

Love that last line! I always seem to be “right in the middle”

Thanks dear. That’s my favorite line too

1. Sophia Lorena Benjamin – India – Here's a quick introduction to me, I hope you like it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWueaTClFgRYflNdBlATKDQ/about
        sophialorenabenjamin says:

can you let us know why that is so?

2. Sophia Lorena Benjamin – India – Here's a quick introduction to me, I hope you like it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWueaTClFgRYflNdBlATKDQ/about
      sophialorenabenjamin says:

hmm….middle of what? if i may ask.

Thank you, dear. Great question.
        I mean in the middle of life, and the aches that come with living in this world. Like not being where I used to be but definitely haven’t reach my destination yet.

Also, being the present and be presence.

2. Meetali – Writer|| Photography I write things which I don't say out loud. I am even a photographer, where every picture has a story to tell
    Meetali says:

It’s so good. Yes God will always stay by our side and guide us through good no matter in which circumstances we face or come across. We should only keep faith and hope for the better as it’s just a trail of life

Thank you, dear. Well said! God is always here for us no matter our situations or circumstances.

sophialorenabenjamin says:

very well said Meetali

3. ThinkTalk – Thinking and Talking about issues
    Thinker-Talker says:

With all my breathe, I will praise the Lord with you! Nevertheless, He has done great things for us all! and He’s still God Almighty, The Sovereign One, Lord of Lords, The Magnificent and Mighty, The Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent who reigns and forever will reign. Alleluia … Praise Him people!!

Oh wow, I’m speechless! That came from a heart of a worshiper. Praise God all the way, until eternity.

Thank you so much for your wonderful, and inspiring comment. God bless you.

sophialorenabenjamin says:

such raw adoration is rare…thank you for your awesome comment

Thank you, dear for your thoughtful comment. Have a wonderful day

4. Bhagyashree – Hi, I am Bhagyashree: published author, guitarist , passionate book lover, online book club founder and vivacious speaker! I love everything about good books, heartfelt poetry music and coffee. If you don't find me scribbling poems or stories in my diary, you can find me propogating sarcasm. Do check out my blog for posts related to books, poetry, stories and more!
    Bhagyashree says:

Such a positive post, much needed in today’s times! Great job!

Thank you, dear for your kind words. Stat Blessed

5. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
    Fredrick G. Kanja says:

You have nominated for BrainStorms Award .Click here to participate https://cityflamesart.wordpress.com/2020/06/13/brainstorms-award/

Hey dear, sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for the nomination. I truly appreciate it. But at this moment I’m not accepting nominations. I’m still learning and enjoying the process of blogging.

6. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
    Fredrick G. Kanja says:

What else can I say to the Lord than worship and Praise Him. Thanks for that sermon Dear

You’re welcome, dear. He’s worth of our praises!

1. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
        Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Wow
        …maybe we can as well start a ministry .
        I feel empowered

Hallelujah!!

7. Sophia Lorena Benjamin – India – Here's a quick introduction to me, I hope you like it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWueaTClFgRYflNdBlATKDQ/about
    sophialorenabenjamin says:

loved all your supportive followers…..keep the faith…..let it grow stronger…..much more to be done….take it on, one day at a time..

Thank you. Indeed, they are great supporters and I could not have done it without them.

Life is a journey and should be embarked upon one day at a time.