All you see is what’s before your eyes

And It may seem like you’re standing alone

Cheer up, the chariots of heaven surround you

My beloved, you’re not on your own

I’m praying for you like Elisha prayed for his servant; “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” The Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around.

Even when it looks like no one cares, you’re never alone. Stir up your spirit when you’re feeling discouraged and anxious, and encourage yourself as David did.

Stay encouraged and know that the Lord is on your side.

Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful weekend. Stay Blessed Always!

9 thoughts on “Look Again

1. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
    Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Wise words of Hope and Encouragement especially in these trying time

Thank you, Fredrick for your thoughtful comment. Have a wonderful day

Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Here to stay

Love that! Awesome, feel at home then

2. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
    Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Thanks I’ll be sure to stay comfortable

Lol. You’re funny but you’re welcome.

Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Mark my seat

Of course, I will mark it for you

3. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
        Fredrick G. Kanja says: