Let him who walks, walk in the light
To show another’s path
And together, they shall be sons of Light

He’ll enter through the right door with delight
For a crown waits for him
And the light in him shall shine with great might

Though he may stumble at night
When darkness is at its peak
The heavens shall show the path of the upright

There’s power in the presence of light
Darkness must stumble at its core
For there’s no room for darkness where light will ingite

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5

Wherever there is light, darkness ceases. Be the light in a world that is a threat to darkness. And let your light shine so bright that you’ll not be a stumbling block for another.

When we chose to become the light we’ll minimize the effects of darkness in our lives and the world at large. Light and darkness cannot co-exist. One must give way. But take heart, because darkness has never overcome light. Even the tiniest light piercing through the window in the darkest room has great power and the ability to dominate.

Let’s shine our lights and light up the pathways for our brothers and sisters to walk through.

Thank you for reading. Happy Wellness Wednesday. Stay Blessed Always!

10 thoughts on “Walking in the Light

1. shedrackamy
    shedrackamy says:

I’ve just nominated you for the Brainstorms award. Feel free to accept it

Thank you, Amy. That’s so kind of you. I truly appreciate it and I’m thrilled to be nominated by you. Stay blessed

1. shedrackamy
        shedrackamy says:

I’m glad I nominated you. I’ll be awaiting your response

Sorry dear, maybe next time

2. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
    Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Sure ; there’s a light in every soul. The Question is How it’s used. GREAT PIECE

Thanks, Fredrick. Thats a great question that we all need to ponder about and trust that God will enlighten us in the process

3. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
    Fredrick G. Kanja says:

Yeah

Oh yes. Stay blessed

1. Fredrick G. Kanja – East Africa – I am highly motivated with strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal traits. As a dynamic person, I appreciate challenges and value the diverse opportunities and energy of working within a team. I am a team leader. My core values are integrity, excellence and servant leadership. As an individual, I like responsibilities, I am hardworking, I enjoy the challenges of new situations and derive much pleasure from improving my abilities in helping others improve theirs
        Fredrick G. Kanja says: