You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” Zig Ziglar

I want to start by thanking each of you for your support. I appreciate you a lot. Without you, every post would still be in my diary. God bless you all abundantly.

I enjoy blogging just as much as reading and I believe life would be boring without writing and reading. Through reading, we are blessed with so many experiences which would have been impossible otherwise. Writing, on the other hand, helps us explore, seek clarity, air out grievances, fight for justice, and bring comfort to weary souls while giving us unadulterated joy.

Why Blogging …

As a blogger, I am always evolving and exploring different genres, styles, topics, subjects, etc. My greatest desire is to motivate, comfort, uplift, and encourage people to become their best selves through the grace of God.

When I think of people flourishing it delights my heart far more than comments. My intention is never to make anyone uncomfortable but I believe that everyone should stand for something.

Supporting & Encouraging Others…

When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference.
Zig Ziglar

Blogging helps me to get out of my head, fight against overthinking, and possibly add value to someone else’s life. In other words, It helps me to focus on others instead of me. Therefore, my prayer is to touch lives through writing just as my life continues to be touched through other’s writing.

I write all this because I have observed a pattern on WordPress that breaks my heart. Sometimes we think that we won’t succeed if we support others. In reality, we all have our own calling and destiny. Someone else’s success doesn’t stop yours.

Another observation is how other bloggers keep following and unfollowing me. This isn’t how I want my community to operate. Whenever I like a few posts they feel the need to do something for me by liking my old posts or following me, only to unfollow.

Taking Action & Preserving Emotional Health

Photo by Elly Fairytale on Pexels.com

After (possibly over)thinking I decided to unfollow to save them from the trouble. I do not want anyone to feel they must return flavors, especially if my post does not sit well with them. Your emotional and mental health matters to me. I can promise that I intend to create content that adds value to your life, but I can’t promise that it will always suit your tastes.

Nevertheless, I will keep doing my best to support bloggers because nothing gives me greater joy than knowing I have contributed to someone’s success. I pray to God for the grace every day to help elevate everyone I come across. I encourage each of you to do the same. There is an endless joy when we stand together and support each other.

Thank you for reading, and know that I appreciate each of you. God bless you all and I pray that we’ll be a trusting community where we can feel safe to express ourselves. Stay blessed always!

11 thoughts on “Blogging: The Purpose in the Process

1. PRASHANT JAIN – PRASHANT JAIN
    PRASHANT JAIN says:

Nice

2. ThinkTalk – Thinking and Talking about issues
    ThinkTalk says:

Good talk. Stay true to your style.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will do my best by God’s grace!

3. Ancient Skies – East Coast – Poetry, love, nature, compassion, spirituality, culture. I'm always learning and growing. Welcome to my journey.

What a beautiful and encouraging and honest post! Thank you Marie. I think you are always encouraging.

Oh wow, thank you, dear. Those words mean a lot to me. I’m glad to be able to encourage others. We all need some form of encouragement while going through the journey of life. I aspire to live by what I preach.

1. Ancient Skies – East Coast – Poetry, love, nature, compassion, spirituality, culture. I'm always learning and growing. Welcome to my journey.

And we can see that here in your blog. Peace and blessings.

Thank you. You too, stay blessed

4. The Strong Traveller
    The Strong Traveller says:

Blogging has done so many good things for me. I more aware now, reading new ideas and knowing about the lives of so many other bloggers on WordPress. I learn something new every day while reading posts. I have read bloggers post’s writing about mental health, anxiety and everything. So many blogs are out there that have a positive vibe just like yours. It feels good to just sit and read. So much to know in this world of unknown. Lovely post.

Best wishes from The Strong Traveller and have a great day

Do have a look at my blog whenever you find the time. There is some travel and lifestyle content which you may find interesting. Your thoughts will surely be very valuable. Stay connected.

Thanks for reading and your wonderful and thoughtful comment. Yes, indeed reading is another way of exploring the world. Spreading positive vibes is important because we all need hope to get past the hurdles in life. I’m glad many bloggers are engaged in making WordPress a positive place.

1. The Strong Traveller