8 thoughts on “Victory Belongs To Him

1. katiesencouragementforyou – This blog's purpose is to encourage younger women to love their husbands and their children. In Titus 2:3,4--older women are told to do just this. I am now an older woman. I have been married for 30 years. I have had 5 children, 4 are still on this earth, one is in heaven. I have 2 grandchidren. I hope to tell my stories and point young moms to God, who alone can give strength and grace in our daily walks. So Be Encouraged!!
    katiesencouragementforyou says:

The King of Glory Reigns!! Amen, Amen!!

Praise God! Thank you dear. Happy Easter.

katiesencouragementforyou says:

Happy Easter!!

2. shedrackamy
    shedrackamy says:

Praise God!!!.Thanks for sharing.

Hallelujah! You’re welcome dear

3. Gottfried – I banter, a lot.
    Gottfried says: