I am available

Use me and make me capable

My faults are replaceable

But my faith in you be unshakable

Your grace is attainable

My mind is trainable

Your powers and presence are unexplainable

That’s why I know my fears and doubts are breakable

Your love is infallible

I may not feel it every day but I know it is exceptional

Christ sacrifices himself for me to be reconcilable

Therefore, make me accessible as you made my mistakes erasable

8 thoughts on “I Am Available

1. John says:

This is so powerful

2. PATRICK STORIES
    PATRICK STORIES says:

This was something very different and yet perfectly related to. The choice of words and metaphors is wonderful and makes everything seem so realistic. The way how women in this society are treated and grief-stricken is completely and beautifully portrayed. I could feel my eyes moisten while reading some lines. What a masterpiece!! Kudos to you!!
    You are welcome
    #PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace and Love

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights. I appreciate it. That’s another way of looking at it. I’m glad that it spoke to in such a way like this. Thank you once again

1. PATRICK STORIES
        PATRICK STORIES says:

Thank you! I appreciate your thoughtful response.

Such an awesome way of replying someone. Thanks. Again

Also, I just posted: PATRICK RESEARCH WORK ON FEMINISM 1 – THE CONCEPT OF FEMINISM: INTRODUCTION

Here is the link- https://patrickrealstories.wordpress.com/2019/10/20/patrick-research-work-on-feminism-1-the-concept-of-feminism-introduction/

I Would love to know your views. Love to see your contributions on it. I’m always excited for your comment.

You are welcome

#PATRICKSTORIES
        Peace and Love

3. PATRICK STORIES
    PATRICK STORIES says:

Thank you! I appreciate your thoughtful response.

Such an awesome way of replying someone. Thanks. Again

Also, I just posted:

1. AN OVERVIEW OF GENDER ROLES AND STEREOTYPES- AGENTS, EFFECTS AND WAYS TO COMBAT IT

2. PATRICK VIEW- 8 ARGUMENTS TO DISPROVE THE FACT THAT WOMEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN

3. PATRICK VIEW – HOW TO BE VEGETARIAN IN NIGERIA

4. A PERSONAL VIEW OF GENDER NORMS

5. THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

6. CHILD MARRIAGE – MEANING, CAUSES, EFFECTS AND SOLUTIONS

7. PATRICK VIEW: A SPECIAL FRIEND AND THEIR QUALITIES

8. HOW TO BE PERFECT IN EVERYTHING YOU DO

You are welcome

#PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace and Love

4. Lashaan Balasingam @ Bookidote – Montreal, Quebec (Canada) – Reader. Reviewer. Researcher. Criminology PhD Candidate. Montreal, Quebec (Canada). Want to know more? Connect with him!
    Lashaan Balasingam @ Bookidote says: