Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. Epicurus

The key to satisfaction in our working lives isn’t earning a lot of money, but the knowledge that we’re producing meaningful work. Epicurus

No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. Charles Dickens

7 thoughts on “Happiness Is Finding Peace And Meaning

1. SaaniaSparkle 🧚🏻‍♀️ – I am 16 years old and love having some fun with philosophy and discovering the world around me!
    Saania2806 says:

Agreed!

Saania2806 says:

My pleasure

2. Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog – My Blog primarily consists of close-up nature photos (that I've taken locally) combined with original holistic-truth oriented prose and/or poetry involving mindfulness/awareness. I love nature and I love understanding the whole (not merely the parts and the details). I'm a retired teacher of the multiply handicapped. I have a number of interesting hobbies, such as fossil collecting, sport-kite flying, 3D and 2D close-up photography, holography, and pets. Most of all, I am into holistic self-awareness, spontaneous insight, unconventional observation/direct perception, mindfulness, meditation, world peace, non-fragmentation, population control, vegetarianism, and green energy. To follow my unique Blog of "Nature Photos and Mindfulness Sayings" and for RSS feeds to my new posts, please access at: tom8pie.com (On my regular Blog posting pages, for additional information and to follow, simply click on the "tack icon" at the upper right corner... or, on my profile page, you can click on the "Thomas Peace" icon.) Stay mindful, understanding, and caring!...
    Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog says:

Yes, in the workplace, too much $$ in people’s eyes, and not enough compassion and integrity in the heart.

That’s true, compassion, and empathy should not be missing in workplaces.

3. SENIOR ACCREDITED PSYCHOTHERAPIST LONDON UK – DR.FAWZY MASAOUD is senior accredited psychotherapist in London. He has private clinics in London and Spain for psychotherapy { Depression, Insomnia , Bereavement, Stress, Anxiety, Fears, Phobia, Relationship problems, OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ) , PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ). distractions. Treatment is face to face in the clinics or online via Skype . Contacts : Email : dr.fawzyclinic2019@yahoo.com Skype: comedic2013
    Psychotherapist ,Counsellor, Film Screenwriter,Playwright,Producer - LONDON.UK says:

It is great.
    Thank you so much for sharing and following my posts.
    You are welcome in London to enjoy tours.
    Hoping you are happy there.
    Any help or collaboration or more information about my private practice (Clinic) in London, contact me via Email and Skype are on my website.
    Best wishes

Thank you for invite. I will for sure get in touch. Great contents as always