kindness Is A Language That The Deaf Can Hear And The Blind Can See.
No Act Of Kindness, No Matter How Small, Is Ever Wasted. For Beautiful Eyes, Look For The Good In Others; For Beautiful Lips, Speak Only Words Of Kindness.
SHARE SOME RANDOM
ACTS OF KINDNESS TODAY
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:42
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. Luke 6:35
A man who is kind benefits himself, but a cruel man hurts himself.
Test Of Character
One test we all have to pass is bless people that gossip, hurt, slander about us or broke our hearts. Bless them and pray for them even when it is hard.
– Blessing your enemy or those who hurt you is a test to character
– Blessing your those offended you shows that you can shallow your pride, and will attract God’s promotion or blessing for your life.
Not Holding Grudges
– Sometimes the way you bless your offender is not talk bad about him/her even when you have the opportunity to do so.
– Feed your enemies
– Someone who can handle being mistreated without holding a grudge has a proven character.
Let God Fight For You
– Let God take care of the people that hurt
– It is better to let God fight your battle
# Most successful people do not hold grudges because they so busy with their lives.
– You blessing him/her do not only show God that you have the character to go higher but it also, shows people how different you are. In a world fights to get even all the time.
Be Like David- A Man After God’s Heart
– David never try to pay back Soul for all the evils he did to him instead he respected the anointing upon his life.
Our Prayer Should Be
– God help us to grow to places where we are not looking for ways to get even with our enemies but looking for ways to bless them.
– You have to give people the grace to change.
– The mercy you show them is the mercy you get.
– Get pass the offense, and the hurt, you be in the place where you can show them kindness.
Inspired by Joel Osteen’s Sermon