Do Not Let Your Fire Go Out, Spark By Irreplaceable Spark In The Hopeless Swamps Of The Not-Quite, The Not-Yet, And The Not-At-All. Do Not Let The Hero In Your Soul Perish In Lonely Frustration For The Life You Deserved And Have Never Been Able To Reach. The world You Desire Can Be Won. It Exists… It Is Real… It Is Possible… It’s Yours.”

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

11 Never let the fire in your heart go out. Keep it alive. Serve the Lord. 12When you hope, be joyful. When you suffer, be patient. When you pray, be faithful. 13 Share with God’s people who are in need. Welcome others into your homes.

Romans 12:11-13

8 thoughts on “Keep The Fire/Passion In Your Soul Burning

1. Kamran – I am an outgoing guy who likes helping people enhance their lives through education. I am a huge believer in the fact that education can change lives for the better and it can act as the stepping stone to propel you into success!
    Kamran says:

Passion is the road to success

Yes indeed, I believe that too

3. rods133
    rods133 says:

amen gloryy

1. rods133
        rods133 says:

how are you sister

I’m great, thanks for asking. How about you?

4. rods133